Global Emulsifiers Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
The Emulsifier is a molecule that is a combination of hydrophobic and hydrophilic part, which is used to promote stability between water and oil by reducing the interfacial tension. It acts as an aerating agent, a starch complexing agent, crystallization inhibitor, and it interacts with other food ingredients. These emulsifiers inhibit clump of residues, redeposit of residue on the surface, and allow the residue to precipitate. Attributing to recent developments in emulsifiers, an IndustryARC market research report projects profitable progression in the emulsifiers market during the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Global Emulsifiers Market: Disruptive Trends
- Growing utilization of natural emulsifiers in skin care products by developing them from a variety of chemistries
- Huge investments by the manufacturers to produce water-resistant creams and lotions is stroking the market growth
- Increasing usage of natural emulsifiers in food emulsions such as bakery and confectionery products will continue providing consistent demand
- Long shelf life, bio-compatibility, and chemical inertness of emulsifiers are some of the key benefits propelling the growth of the market
Global Emulsifiers Market: Leading Segments
The emulsifiers market can be segmented based on type, chemical nature, and end-use industries. Based on the type, it can be segmented into natural, semi-synthetic, and synthetic. On the basis of chemical nature, it can be bifurcated into anionics, non-ionic, cationic, and amphoteric. Based on end-use industries, the market can be further classified into food, pharmaceuticals, personal care, and others. Increasing disposable income in developing countries such as India and China is expected to maintain APAC as a key region for the players operating in this market.
Global Emulsifiers Market: Competitive Landscape
BASF, Kerry Group, DowDuPont Inc. Royal DSM N.V. and Solvay are some of the manufacturers of the emulsifiers. BASF is a company which is operating with a wide range of products in chemicals, plastics, performance products, and crop protection products to oil and gas. BASF provides emulsifiers under a brand name Kolliphor. These are ionic and non-ionic emulsifiers used for a variety of emulsions.
What can you expect from the report?
The Cooling Towers Market is prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.