Call for project proposals to establish renewable electricity installations in Mali, Myanmar and Nepal
- Renewable electricity projects: Solar and wind installations preferred. Systems using micro or pico hydro are acceptable if there is no negative impact on river ecosystems. Let us know how and how much your project contributes to extra renewable electricity generation.
- Applicant: registered local civil society organisation in Mali, Myanmar or Nepal, with capacity for renewable electricity installations.
- In Mali, the projects can be implemented in Bougouni, Koulikoro or Sikasso regions
- Communities are involved in the definition, design and implementation of activities
- Reliable bookkeeping and project auditing according to national laws and given guidelines
- Minimum of 10 % of self-financing (either cash, voluntary work and/or donated goods)
Illustration Photo: Solar panels in a farm in Mali (credits: World Bank / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC-ND 2.0))