Europe to Dominate the Green Coatings Market:
Europe will dominate the Green Coatings Market during the forecast period. Growth in population, economic development in UK, Spain, and Italy will have a positive impact on Green Coatings market. The growth of the architectural and automotive industries will also contribute to the growth of environmentally friendly coatings. Governments’ interventions in the use of nonhazardous products and the growing awareness about the use of these products will drive the demand for green coatings in the region. Asia-Pacific will have the fastest growth in the market due to the growing population, growth of automotive, packaging, and infrastructure industry.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Green Coatings Market Report:
The architectural coatings segment will have the largest share in the Green Coatings Market during the forecast period. This is due to the growth of global infrastructure spending on residential and commercial segments. These sectors use waterborne coatings which have a big share in the market. The automotive coatings segment will be the second fastest growing application due to its rapid growth in recent years.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Green Coatings Market Report
• Growing demand for waterborne technology will drive the growth of the green powder coat in the forecast period.
• Government focus on the environment will drive the demand for eco-friendly products, which in turn enhances the growth of the green coatings market.
• Growing awareness about Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) emissions have spurred the demand for green coatings.
• Increase in housing construction activities boosts the green coatings market in the forecast period.
To access/purchase the full report, click the link below: https://industryarc.com/Report/11722/green-coatings-market.html
Key Players of the Green Coatings Market:
The key players of the Green Coatings Market include Axalta, Valspar, and PPG Industries. Axalta has recently conferred the Outstanding Environmental Technology Award in Shanghai China for its contribution to environmental sustainability. The award has recognized Axalta’s effort in producing surface treatment solutions that meet the demands for the industry for high-performance coatings. Valspar provides uniform coatings and protection across many application environments. PPG provides environmental friendly technologies and products to customers and focuses on product improvement. The Green Coatings Market Is Segmented as Indicated Below:
Technological advancements in green coatings products will drive the demand for the green coatings market.
A. Green Coatings Market By Formulation
- High Solids
- Solar reflective
B. Green Coatings Market By Source
- Vegetable Oil
- Soy Bean
- Castor Oil
Others C. Green Coatings Market By Application
Construction 1.1. Curtain Wall 1.2. Wall And Roof Panels 1.3. Window, Door Frames 1.4. Store Fronts 1.5. Interior Extrusions and Panels
- Consumer Goods 2.1. Oven Components 2.2. Dryer Drums 2.3. Rooftop HVAC Units 2.4. Large Air Ventilation Systems 2.5. Electronic Boxes 2.6. Furniture and Fixtures 2.7. Others
- Automotive 3.1. Truck Chassis Components 3.2. Bus Floors 3.3. Automotive Engine Components 3.4. Other Automotive Non-Body-In-White Applications 3.5. Others
- Oil & Gas
D. Green Coatings Market By Geography (30+ countries) E. Green Coatings Market Entropy F. Company Profiles
- PPG Industries Inc.
- Asian Paints Limited
- Berger Paints India Limited
More than 10 companies are profiled in this report
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer. What can you expect from the report?
The Green Coatings Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in Green Coatings? Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- Green Coatings Market Share (2018-2023)
- North America Green Coatings Market Growth(2018-2023)
- South America Green Coatings Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Europe Green Coatings Market Forecast(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Green Coatings Market Insights(2018-2023)
- The Middle East and Africa Green Coatings Market (2018-2023)
- Construction Green Coatings Market (2018-2023)
- Consumer Goods Green Coatings Market (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services. Media Contact
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights into the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.