The Infant Formula Testing Market is expected grow at a CAGR of 6.9% to reach revenue of $20.26billion by 2023.
According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Infant Formula Testing Market ” By Test Type (Allergens Testing, Adulteration Testing, Nutritional Analysis, Microbiology Testing), By Technology (NMR Spectroscopy, PCR, Chromatography, Mass Spectrometry, Immunoassay) & By Geography-Forecast(2017-2023), the market is driven By the growing infant population across the globe, increase in the number of infant formula products and strict regulations.
Asia Pacific dominates the Infant Formula Testing Market during the Forecast Period:
Asia-Pacific holds a major share in the Infant Formula Testing Market, followed by Americas. Rest of the world includes the Middle East and Africa. Increase in product introductions and establishment of new regulations drives the growth of RoW. The Asia-Pacific region is driven by large economic developments in China and other developing countries. China is the largest market in Asia-Pacific, with a share of 26.5% in the market. Asia Pacific will experience a growth of $53.4 million by 2023 with a CAGR of 7.9%.
Americas has a huge penetration of baby formula ingredients which drives the need for adulteration testing to be carried out so that contamination is avoided and labeling is enhanced through proper nutritional analysis.
Selected Analysis was done in the full Report:
NMR Spectroscopy or Nuclear Magnetic Spectroscopy is a testing technique in which the nucleus of an atom absorbs the magnetic field and emits an electromagnetic field. It can detect adulterants such as melamine, dicyandiamide, protein hydrolysates added to the milk or milk powder for enhancing the protein level. It even improves the detection of addition of sugar in honey.
NMR Spectroscopy can also detect fat content in baby food that is responsible for illnesses conditions related to heart or other concerns. It holds importance in fat labeling. The targeted information of NMR consists of quantification of defined compounds, whereas non-targeted information consists of identification of deviation from typical spectral patterns.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below:
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors:
- Stringent regulations on the infant formula products enhance microbiology and allergen testing. This factor will drive the growth of the infant formula testing laboratories during the forecast period.
- A growing focus on nutritional labeling will also boost the demand for infant formula testing requirements.
- The aim to reduce adulteration products will benefit the Infant Formula Testing Market in the coming years.
- Presence of rapid resting methods drives the growth of infant formula testing products.
- SGS is one of the leading players in the Infant Formula Testing Market. Bureau Veritas has also developed its business and expanded its activities to other end industries in ten geographical regions, covering more than 1 million customers.
- SGS provides services such as Microbiology testing and contaminant testing. Microbiology testing service can find pathogens present in the food for the safety of the product. In contaminant testing, many restricted substances are tested to identify foodborne diseases, chemical, and microbiological hazards. This is done to ensure that the products are in accordance with the regulations.
- Bureau Veritas, established in 2013 acquired Maxxam, a leading food analytics service provider in Canada to enhance its market share in the region. The company provides inspection and laboratory testing service for all types of commodities.
The advent of new technologies and increasing health safety measures will drive the demand for Infant Formula Testing Market in the coming years.
A. Infant Formula Testing Market By Test Type
- Allergens Testing
- Adulteration testing
- Nutritional Analysis
- Microbiology Testing
B. Infant Formula Testing Market By Technology
- NMR Spectroscopy
- Mass Spectrometry
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
C. Infant Formula Testing Market By Geography(covers 12+ countries)
D. Infant Formula Testing Market By Entropy
Companies cited and interviewed:
- BUREAU VERITAS S.A.
- ELISA TECHNOLOGIES
- EUROFINS SCIENTIFIC S.E.
- INTERTEK GROUP PLC
- SGS SA
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC
- ACU GEN LABORATORIES
- Company 11
- Company 12
- Company 13
- Company 14
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report? The Infant Formula Testing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country-level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Infant Formula Testing segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Infant Formula Testing Market(2018-2023)
- Europe Infant Formula Testing Market(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Infant Formula Testing Market(2018-2023)
- NMR Spectroscopy Infant Formula Testing Market(2018-2023)
- Chromatography Infant Formula Testing Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.