Asia Pacific Call for Proposals: The Cybersecurity Grants - Projects focusing on practical solutions around network resiliency and security
The Cybersecurity Grants supports projects focusing on practical solutions around network resiliency and security. USD 43,000 is available, as follows:
- USD 30,000 scale-up grant for one existing project looking to expand,
- USD 13,000 small grant for one new project.
Innovation and a development focus must be an integral part of the project proposal. Proposals must also include an implementation component, a realistic timeframe and a detailed budget breakdown.
Proposals must also be focused on one or more of the following areas:
- Naming: Innovative approaches to DNSSEC that enhance user confidence in Internet-based services.
- Routing: Support for wider deployment of secure routing technologies (RPKI, BGPSEC) and best practices (MANRS).
- Measurement: Investigating the nature and extent of deployment of security solutions on the Internet.
- Traffic management: Tools to measure Internet traffic congestion and/or traffic management practices OR analysis of traffic management policies and practices.
- Confidential communications: Strategies or solutions to enhance the confidentiality of Internet traffic.
- Data security and integrity: Options for improved data security and/or data breach detection and mitigation.
- Internet of Things (IoT): Security of IoT.
- Critical Infrastructure: Security of computer-controlled systems such as energy grids, transport networks, water supply, sewage, etc.) from cyber-attacks.
- End-user device security: Options for improved end-user security.
- Building security resilience in your local community.
Illustration Photo: Internet infrastructure (CC0 Creative Commons from Pixabay.com)