North America continues to lead with major growth in the Cloud Billing Market:
North America is the foremost region for cloud billing market, witnessing a revenue of $1.35 billion in 2017. The market is predicted to reach $3.9 billion by 2023.The higher level of adoptions for this market is basically due to high acceptance of cloud serverapplications in various industry verticals. The region to lead the market is Europe, generating revenue of $3401 million in 2023 and growing at a CAGR of 17.79% throughout the forecast period. Germany and U.K. are the dominant regions for cloud billing market in this region. Asia-Pacific is the fastest growing region at a CAGR of 22.87% for the forecast period of 2018-2023.
Selected Type and DeploymentModel Analysis done in the full Cloud Billing Market Report:
Depending upon the type of cloud of billing, it is segmented into subscription billing, metered billing, cloud service billing, and provisioning. Metered billing is one of the major types of cloud billing market, which generated revenue of $1.24 billion in 2017and is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 20.22% by 2018-2023, owing to the multifold adoption of SaaS, PaaS and IaaS in the future. It is followed by cloud service billing,which generated revenueof $1.083 billion by 2017 and is projected to reach $3.36 billion by 2023.Global cloud service billing market was analyzed to be dominated by laaS with a share of 55.4% of global value in 2017. This is analyzed to be followed by SaaS, and PaaS with a share of 24.3% and 20.3% respectively.However, SaaS vertical is analysed to witness the highest growth of 25% during 2018-2023 for the adoption of online application software in the B2C sphere in the future. Subscription and provision billing is set to witness the lowest growth owing to the tough competition from the other types of cloud billing solution integrated with similar features.
Excerpts on Cloud Billing Market Growth Factors:
- Increasing adoption of real time billing solutions as well as cloud service providers are creating opportunities for the market. Example: increase in mobile subscribers for using the facility of real time billing is creating a huge scope for the cloud billing softwaremarket.
- Adoption of public clouds among the SMEs and, private and hybrid clouds by large enterprises, is set to drive various DCIM and Operation solutions in the future including cloud billing solutions.
Key players of the Cloud Billing Market:
The Global Cloud Billing Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report. Amazon and SAP AG arethe dominant players of Global Cloud Billing Market, with a share of 23% and 20%respectively. Amazon’s major development isAmazon Elastic Compute Cloud, Amazon Virtual Private Cloud, AWS Cloud Trail, AWS Cloud HSM, etc. and SAP’s services in SAP Hybris Revenue Cloud. IBM accounted for 14% of share which is the third highest revenue in the global market. Oracle has been developing new software for the cloud technologies including billing for the media and entertainment industry. Some of the major applications of Oracle Corporation are as follows:Oracle Infrastructure (IaaS), Oracle Platform (Paas), Oracle Application (SaaS)and Oracle Database (DaaS). Aria Systems, Chargify, MagnaQuest, MetraTechare few more companies having equal level of combined share in the market.
Anticorrosion Coatings Market report is segmented as below: A. Cloud Billing Market By Type
- Subscription Billing
- Metered Billing
- Cloud Service Billing
B. Cloud Billing Market By Application
- Customer Management
- Revenue Management
- Account Management
C. Cloud Billing Market By Deployment Model
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
D. Cloud Billing Market By End Use Industry
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- Public Sector and Utilities
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Media and Entertainment
- Telecommunication and ITeS
E. Cloud Billing Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries) F. Cloud Billing Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed in Cloud Billing Market
- Computer Sciences Corporation
- Amdocs Limited
- Nec Corporation
- Netcracker Technology Corporation
- Ibm Corporation
- Cgi Group Inc.
- Telefonaktiebolaget Lm Ericsson
- Zuora Inc.
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report? The Cloud Billing Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Cloud Billing Market segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Cloud Billing Market Share(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Cloud Billing Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Europe Cloud Billing Market Report(2018-2023)
- Type Material Type Cloud Billing Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Applications Cloud Billing Market insights (2018-2023)
- Deployment Model Cloud Billing Market Forecast(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.