Exciting Possibilities in the Printed Circuit Board Market & Recyclable PCB Market & Their Potential
Asia Pacific to have a major share in the Printed Circuit Board Market:
APAC is the dominating market for global PCB market and is estimated to grow at a rate of 36.87% to reach 6.4 billion by 2024 owing to the increasing penetration of smartphones and tablets across the region. In Asia-Pacific, South Korea has become an international hub for electronics industry. The companies here are slowly overtaking the electronics market from Japan. The is followed by China which has served as the greatest emerging nation for printed circuit board manufacturing due to low waged labor and cheap production facilities. Taiwan is known for some of the largest PCB manufacturers across the world which have majority market share in PCB manufacturing. The PCB market will continue flourishing in East Asia due to the government support to become the world leader in global electronics industry. On the other side, North America is growing with the highest CAGR of 44.98% followed by Europe, during the forecast period.
Sample Analysis was done in the Printed Circuit Board Market Report:
Standard multilayer PCB holds the largest share and continue its dominance in the global PCB market and projected to reach about $1.27 billion by the end of 2024. These boards are gaining huge demand owing to the need for smaller and lighter boards for use in electrical devices, military equipment, healthcare miniaturization, and other industry verticals. The market is all set to exhibit robust development with a broad range of applications in various industry verticals which include aerospace & defense, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial electronics, and many others. Industrial electronics is projected to continue its dominance in the global PCB market owing to a large number of customers with an extremely wide range of technical requirements and projected to reach about $28.31 billion by the end of 2024, while healthcare & pharmaceutical sector is estimated to witness significant growth rate of CAGR 3.8% during 2018-2024.
Excerpts on Printed Circuit Board Market Growth Factors:
• Massive growth in the electronics industry owing to the economic liberalization, simplifying licensing and foreign investment policies will surely propel the growth of the market.
• Rising demand for advanced smart devices across various consumer electronics coupled with growing automation in the industries will result for the growth of the market during the forecast period.
To access/purchase the full report browse the link below: https://industryarc.com/Report/110/Printed-Circuit-Board-Market-Analysis-and-Forecast.html
Key players of the Printed Circuit Boards Market:
Global PCB market key players have made different strategic initiatives include partnerships, acquisitions, products launches, and collaborations majorly to augment entry into related markets and enhance core competencies through additions to product portfolio as well as leveraging capabilities of acquired companies to gain a foothold in the emerging markets. Nippon Mektron Ltd (Japan), Unimicron Technology Corp (Taiwan), Hannstar Board Corp (Taiwan), Zhen Ding Technology Holding Ltd (Taiwan), Ibiden Co Ltd (Japan), Tripod Technology Corp (Taiwan) are the major key players of the PCB Market.
Printed Circuit Boards Market report is segmented as below:
GAN applications are seen in optoelectronic products like LEDs, lasers. The LED industry is the main user of Printed Circuit Boards. Larger diameters for the products are chosen for increasing the output and efficiency of the production plants.
Printed Circuit Board Market by Board Type • Rigid 1-2 Sided • Standard Multilayer • HDI/Microvia/Build-up • IC Substrate • Flexible Circuits • Rigid Flex • Others
Printed Circuit Board Market by Patterning • Silkscreen printing • Photoengraving • PCB Milling • Others
Printed Circuit Board Market by Components • Capacitors • Diodes • Integrated Circuits • Resistors • Others
- Printed Circuit Board Market – By Materials Used • Copper • Iron • Tin • Nickel • Lead • Aluminium • Zic • Silver • Gold • Palladium • Bismuth • Chromium 5 Printed Circuit Board Market – By End – Use Applications 5.1 Healthcare 5.1.1 Monitoring 5.1.2 Surgical 5.1.3 Manufacturing 5.1.4 Others 5.2 Automotive 5.2.1 Safety Devices & Systems 5.2.2 Navigation 5.2.3 Entertainment Systems 5.2.4 Internal Systems 220.127.116.11 Engine Control 18.104.22.168 Chassis 22.214.171.124 Instrument Plan 126.96.36.199 Others 5.3 Industrial Electronics 5.3.1 Machine Tools 5.3.2 Robotics 5.3.3 Wireless Communication Devices 5.3.4 Power Backup & Monitoring Devices 5.3.5 Sensors & Monitoring Systems 5.3.6 Digital Cameras 5.3.7 Data Storage & Handling 188.8.131.52 Laptops 184.108.40.206 Desktops 220.127.116.11 Printers 18.104.22.168 Scanners 5.3.8 Others 5.4 Aerospace & Defense 5.4.1 Avionics 5.4.2 Weapon Systems 5.4.3 Communication Systems 5.4.4 Others 5.5 Consumer Electronics 5.5.1 Data Storage & Handling 22.214.171.124 Laptops 126.96.36.199 Printers 188.8.131.52 Scanners 5.5.2 Mobile Products 5.5.3 Audio & Video 184.108.40.206 Television 220.127.116.11 Set-top Boxes 18.104.22.168 Digital Cameras 22.214.171.124 Others 5.5.4 Home Appliances 5.5.5 Others 5.6 Maritime Transport 5.6.1 Commercial Ships 126.96.36.199 Cargo 188.8.131.52.1 Bulk Carriers 184.108.40.206.2 Container Ships 220.127.116.11.3 Tankers 18.104.22.168.4 Refrigerated Ships 22.214.171.124 Passenger 126.96.36.199.1 Ferries 188.8.131.52.2 Cruise Ships 184.108.40.206.3 Ocean Liners 5.7 Naval Vessels 5.8 Fishing Ships 5.9 Weather Ships 5.10 Others 6 Printed Circuit Boards by Geography (covers 14+ countries) 7 Printed Circuit Boards Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed in Printed Circuit Board Market:
• Nippon Mektron (NOK) • TTM Technologies • Young Poong Corporation • Sumitomo Electric Industries • Samsung Electronics • Ibiden • Tripod technology Corporation • Zhen Ding Tech • Unimicron Corporation • Compeq Co., Ltd • Company 11 • Company 12 • Company 13 • Company 14 • Company 15
What can you expect from the report? The Printed Circuit Boards Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Merges & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume )
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in GAN & Substrates segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Printed Circuit Boards Market Share(2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific Printed Circuit Boards Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Europe Printed Circuit Boards Market Forecast(2018-2023)
- Healthcare Printed Circuit Boards Market Insights(2018-2023)
- Automobiles Printed Circuit Boards Market Value(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.