Americas dominates the Genomics Market:
Americas will dominate the Genomics Market during the forecast period. This growth isdue to investments in the life sciences projects and boom in the pharmaceuticals manufacturing,both at the domestic and global level. The American region is expected to reach $3625.71 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.74%. In Europe, Germany and UK are the leading regions in the market due to increasing investments in healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors. The European countries are now choosing advanced products such as genetic engineered drugs, precision medicine, and others. In the Asia Pacific, China and Japan are the dominant regions, whereas the improvement in healthcare infrastructure in India and South East Indian nations is expected to spur the Genomics Market in the future.
Selected Analysis done in the full Genomics Market Product :
The Anthropology segment reached a revenue of $183.2 million in 2014. It is expected to generate revenue of $284.6 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 4.59% during the forecast period. Anthropology is one of the most important end user an application in Genomics .It is also known as molecular anthropology. It studies the primate phylogeny and human evolution through the genetic information decoded by the proteins and polynucleotides. Molecular Anthropology covers important aspects of the human evolution such as restoration of the history of human population, and characterization of DNA in extinct humans. Using DNA sequences, scientists can trace the familiarity of the relationships between populations. It can also determine the evolutionof humans and other primates, including the associated species like chimps and gorillas.
Excerpts on Genomics Market Product Growth Factors
- The pharmaceutical industry is moving towards the concept of personalized medicine whichinvolves identifying the genomic sequence to provide correct drugs along with the right dosage. The involvement of human genes in drug development has changed the paradigm of the pharmaceutical industry. This factor drives the growth of Genomics.
- Various government initiatives for promoting genomics favors the growth of the Genomics Market. For example, Stratified Medicine Scotland Innovation Centre developed in 2014, maps genetic mutations to battle chronic diseases and improve the treatment process.
- The price of DNA sequencing has been reduced. The entire human genome sequence can be mapped in $1,000 dollars, which was close to $3000 million dollars in the last decade. This has been possible due to the grant scheme which is run by the U.S. government. This scheme provides grants to scientists and researchers which has led to the growth of the market as new companies enter this market.
https://industryarc.com/Report/1275/genomics-market-analysis-and-forecast-report.html Key players of the Genomics Market: Roche Diagnostics, Life Technologies and Illumina dominate the Genomics Market. There are two business divisions in Roche Diagnostics namely pharmaceuticals and diagnostics. In pharmaceuticals, there are products for Oncology, infectious diseases, immunology and other areas. In Diagnostics division, there are products for molecular diagnostics, tissue diagnostics, and diabetes. Sequencing and array based solutions are offered by Illumina for genetic analysis. Products for sequencing, arrays, and consumables are manufactured by Illumina. Life Technologies is a Biotechnology company that provides services that help researchers to speed up scientific exploration.
Genomics Market is segmented as below
Growth of end user applications such as anthropology, agriculture, cytogenetics, and diagnostics drives the Genomics Market.
A. Genomics Market By Service Industry Analysis
- Bio-Informatics Database
- Bio-Informatics Tools
- Laboratory Services 3.1 DNA Sample Sequencing 3.2 . De Novo Sequencing 3.3 Targeted Re-Sequencing 3.4 Individual Genome Sequencing 3.5 .Snps Analysis 3.6 Molecular Biology 3.7 Gene Expression Analysis 3.8 . Genotyping Service 3.9. Biomarker Solutions
B. Genomics Market By End user Application
- Drug Discovery
C. Genomics Market by Geography(covers 9+ countries) D. Genomics Market Entropy E. Companies Citied / Interviewed
- LUMINEX CORPORATION
- MYRIAD GENETICS INC
- THERMO FISHER SCIENTIFIC INC.
- PACIFIC BIOSCIENCES OF CALIFORNIA, INC
- GE HEALTHCARE
- PERKINELMER INC.
- BAYER HEALTHCARE LLC
- F. HOFFMANN-LA ROCHE LTD
- ILLUMINA, INC.
- AGILENT TECHNOLOGIES INC.
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report? The Genomics Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Genomics segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Genomics Market Share(2018-2023)
- Europe Genomics Market Analysis(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Genomics Market Trends(2018-2023)
- Anthropology Genomics Market Value(2018-2023)
- Agriculture Genomics Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Cytogenetics Genomics Market Forecast(2018-2023)
- Diagnostics Genomics Market Size(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.