Apple Entrepreneur Camp consists of an immersive technology lab, as well as mentorship, education, and support. Selected organizations receive the following free of charge:
- One-on-one code-level guidance from Apple engineers at a two-week technology lab in Cupertino, California.
- Ongoing support from an Apple Developer representative for at least one year.
- One year of membership in the Apple Developer Program.
- Up to two tickets to WWDC for the woman* founder, co-founder, or CEO and woman developer.
- Access to the Apple Entrepreneur Camp alumni network, a world-class group of inspiring and ambitious senior women leaders.
- Group childcare can be arranged free of charge for children ages six weeks through five years, and will be provided by a third party. A mother’s room is also available.
To be eligible to apply for Apple Entrepreneur Camp:
Your organization must have:
- A woman founder, co-founder, or CEO;
- A woman developer proficient in Swift or Objective-C; and
- A developed app or functional build created for any platform that you can demo live.
- You must be 18 years of age or older and proficient in English.
- The woman founder, co-founder, or CEO, the woman developer, and another employee (if applicable) must be 18 years of age or older, proficient in English, and able to attend together for the entire two-week lab.
- Attendees must be able to bring their own laptop to work on their code in the lab.
Illustration Photo: Woman developer (credits: Software Guru / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0))