Call for applications: Alibaba eFounders Fellowship for Founders/Co-founders of Digital Ventures in Africa
- You MUST be a full-time founder or co-founder of an officially registered digital venture that has been in operation for at least 2 years.
- Your venture MUST be headquartered, located in or operates in one of the following countries: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda, Botswana, South Africa.
- You MUST provide at least 1 referral in your application (referrals from a partner/organizer/eFounders Fellow are preferred).
- You MUST provide your official business license when requested during the application process.
- Entrepreneurs below 35 years old, female entrepreneurs, and target country locals are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Hotel accommodation(shared room).
- Training materials and training session costs.
- Field trips and site visit transportation costs.
- Small daily living allowance of 30 RMB/day.
Not covered (costs you must personally cover):
- Air tickets and transportation/pick-up services to and from Hangzhou, China.
- Single hotel room requests (if you would like to stay in a single room you will be required to cover the full cost yourself).
- Additional food or personal expenses.
Illustration Photo: Intel Youth Enterprise seminar at The iHub (credits: The iHub / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0))