The first attempt in transcriptome study began in early 1990s. Since then various companies are involved in developing technologies and products for transcriptomics. Two contemporary techniques are available in this field and they are microarrays and RNA sequencing (RNA-Seq). Transcriptomic has wide application such as biomedical research, including disease diagnosis and profiling.
Global Transcriptomics Market is registering a healthy CAGR of 14.32% in the forecast period of 2019-2026.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global transcriptomics market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Illumina, Inc., F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Beckman Coulter, Inc, Thermo Fisher Scientific, BD, Biological Industries, bioMérieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc, Cepheid, Takara Bio Inc., Cytognomix, Edico Genome (subsidiary of Illumina, Inc.), GENERAL ELECTRIC COMPANY, Siemens AG, QIAGEN, Merck KGaA, Kapa Biosystems, Spatial Transcriptomics among others.
Get | Exclusive Sample Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-transcriptomics-market
- Increase in wide range of PCR applications in biotechnology industry; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increase biomedical research, including disease diagnosis and profiling; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- Increase in diseases worldwide is also expected to boost the growth of the market
- Increment in mechanical progressions; this factor is expected to drive the growth of the market
- High levels of investments required for the research in sequencing is expected to restrict the growth of the market
- Lack of skillful experts, which is restricting the overall growth of the market
- Certain drawbacks of RNA sequencing; which is restricting the overall growth of the market
Global transcriptomics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of transcriptomics market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Segmentation: Transcriptomics Market
- By Product & Services (Instruments, Consumables, Software, Services)
- By Technology (Microarray, Real Time-PCR (qPCR), Sequencing)
- By Application (Diagnostics & Disease Profiling, Drug Discovery, and Others)
- By End User (Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies, Government Institutes & Academic Centers, Contract Research Organizations (CROs))
- By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa)
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global anesthesia monitoring market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)
Browse full report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-transcriptomics-market
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market
Data Bridge Market Research