The overall inertial sensing systems market in 2017 was expected to be around $6.41 billion and is projected to reach $10.286 by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.2%. The major share in the total inertial sensing systems market in 2013 was occupied by Defense sector With a CAGR of 2.9%, the market for inertial sensing systems is contemplated to grow from $1.98 billion in 2017 to $2.35 billion by 2023. The highest growth rate will be witnessed in the automotive and consumer electronics sector as the manufacturers are keen to persuade the inclusion of Inertial Measurement Units in these sectors extensively. Americas continues to lead the market share during 2018-2023.
- The market for the Americas is the largest market for Inertial Sensing Systems with revenue of $2.419 billion in 2017. Also, it is projected to grow to reach $3.611 billion by 2019 with a CAGR of 6.9%, followed by Asia-pacific and Europe.
- The prominent regions for the inertial sensing systems growth will be Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World countries wherein there has been upheaval in the demand for aerospace and Defense products followed by their requirement for creating a suitable infrastructure to become developed economies before the end of next decade.
- Asia-pacific is projected to register fastest growth rate of 11.2% CAGR, followed by Americas and Europe.
- The product is first being developed as a prototype in the government or university funded research institutes.
- These research institutes also comprise the device manufacturer’s R&D laboratories wherein the future product is being envisaged. Once the prototype has been tested successfully, the designing and manufacturing processes intended for the product is delivered to the original device manufacturer who then eventually initiates the production with material and manufacturing equipment being procured through various suppliers in the market.
- The MEMS foundry owners play a crucial role in the MEMS-based inertial sensing systems and components wherein device manufacturers do not have enough facilities to support MEMS fabrication.
- The components intended to be embedded inside the inertial sensing systems are also acquired through contract manufacturers. All these processes form a crucial aspect of the manufacturing process.
- Once the devices are being manufactured or fabricated, the original device manufacturer integrates them into a system but sometimes the devices are also being offered to device integrators that assembles the system on their own with added functionalities based on their consumer expectations.
- The assembled product is now distributed to the end-user directly such as high-end industries including aviation and Defense while MEMS-based assembled products are distributed to the end-user industry through a set of global electronic components distributors.
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors Mentioned in the Full Report: The recent economic boost driven by offshore oil exploration and aerospace product development has created a secured market for inertial sensing systems. The competitive edge over rest of the world in delivering the finest inertial sensing systems along with the presence of leading manufacturers in North America region is the major driving factor for this market in this region. The underground operations for surveying mineral resources have been up surging hence, the inertial navigation systems demand boosted by these operations that will witness steady growth. Increase in adoption of unmanned systems or vehicles to access the environment, especially in defense is driving healthy growth for the market. To access/purchase the full report browse the link below
Key Players of the Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market: The market for mechanical and optical inertial sensing systems has a presence of a limited number of manufacturers, primarily being Honeywell Aerospace, iXBlue, KVH Industries, Northrop Grumman, Kearfott Corporation and Sagem. Honeywell Aerospace is a leader in the market for mechanical and optical inertial sensing systems followed by Northrop Grumman and Sagem. Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market Report is Segmented as below. Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market By Components:
- Electromechanical Accelerometers
- Pendulous Integrating Gyroscopic Accelerometer (Piga)
- Force Balance Accelerometers
- Vibratory Accelerometers
- Piezoelectric Accelerometers
- Piezoresistive Accelerometers
- Mems Accelerometers
- Spinning Mass Gyroscopes
- Vibratory Gyroscopes
- Optical Gyroscopes
- Mems Gyroscopes
- Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market By Systems:
- Inertial Navigation Systems (Ins)
- Attitude & Heading Reference Systems (Ahrs)
- Inertial Measurement Units (Imus)
- Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market By Systems:
- Business Jets
- Commercial Airplanes
- Consumer Electronics
- Fighter Aircrafts
- Transport Aircrafts
- Ground Military
- Guided Munitions & Missiles
- Armored Vehicles
- Battlefield / Soldier Management Systems
- Surface Vessels
- Industrial / Commercial
- Automated Agriculture
- Industrial Robots
- Unmanned Systems
- Underwater Vehicles
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
- Unmanned Ground Systems
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- Bosch Sensortec Gmbh
- Colibrys (Switzerland) Ltd.
- Invensense Inc.
- Meggitt Plc
- Stmicroelectronics N.V.
- Silicon Sensing Systems Ltd.
- Utc Aerospace Systems
- Company 9
- Company 10+
Does IndustryARC publish country, or application based reports in Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components Market?
Response: Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
North America Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Europe Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Asia-Pacific Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Aviation Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Automobiles Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Consumer Electronics Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Navy Market for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Ground Military for Inertial Sensing Systems and Its Components (2018-2023) Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
Media Contact: Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email 1: email@example.com Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101) About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.