The Americas to dominate the Consumer Telematics Market
Americas will dominate the Consumer Telematics Market due to the extensive research and development activities taking place in the region. Asia Pacific is the second biggest market for telematics owingtothe growth of the fleet management market in China.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the Full Report:
The Insurance Telematics segment will dominate the Consumer Telematics Market in the coming years. This is followed by the Infotainment, navigation, and location based telematics solutions. These segments are expected to generate huge revenues in the future. Media and entertainment and healthcare sectors are also expected to adopt consumer telematics. Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the Full Report
Government initiatives will drive the growth of the consumer telematics market. In Europe and America, for instance, the governments have been offering tax credits for telematics customers in the fleet insurance and management sectors.
• Advanced technologies will reduce the production costs of telematics products during the forecast period, thereby driving the growth of the telematics industry.
• The automotive industry has witnessed an increase in the number of unit sales even while recovering from recession. This factor indicates that there will be no dearth of demand for telematics solutions in the near future.
• Government regulations for higher security measures and growing amplified market penetration of smartphones will propel the consumer telematics market.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
https://industryarc.com/Report/104/consumer-telematics-devices-systems-market.html Key Players of the Consumer Telematics Market:
- General Motors, BMW, Ford MotorCorp , and Harman Infotainment are the key players of the Consumer Telematics Market. General Motors makes sure that your fleet operates at optimal efficiency with fleet telematics.
- It also provides a customizable and detailed report on the vehicles in the fleet. BMW, which is one of the leading automobile manufacturers in the world, has expanded its consumer telematics market by adding ConnectedDrive and Assist services.
- Ford Motors provides SYNC, a telematic device which is embedded in cars. Harman Infotainment provides infotainment devices with different features to the automotive OEMs. (Original Equipment Manufacturers)
The growing demand for big data analytics will boost the demand for consumer telematics.
A. Consumer Telematics Market By Classification
- By Industry 1.1. Automotive 1.2. Information Technology 1.3. Telecom 1.4. Insurance 1.5. Logistics 1.6. Customer service providers
- By Services Offered 2.1. GPS Tracking 2.2. Navigation Systems (Intelligent Transport System) 2.3. Car Diagnostics System 2.4. Fleet Management Services 2.5. User based Insurance service (UBI) 2.6. Emergency Notification Service 2.7. Local Search and Concierge Services 2.8. Infotainment Systems
- By Components 3.1. Control Unit 3.2. On-board RAM 3.3. Network Operations System 3.4. CAN-bus (Controller Area Network) 3.5. Wireless communication infrastructure 3.5.1. Bluetooth device 3.5.2. Wi-fi device 3.6. GPS antenna 3.7. GNSS receiver 3.8. Visual & Audio interface 3.9. Sensors 3.10. Mobile Router
- By Markets 4.1. Passenger Vehicle Telematics 4.2. Commercial Vehicle Telematics
- By Technology 5.1. Integrated Telematics 5.2. Embedded Telematics 5.3. Tethered Telematics B. Consumer Telematics Market By Geography (13+ countries) C. Consumer Telematics Market Entropy D. Company Profiles
- Omnitracs Ltd.
- BMW AG (Assist)
- Ford Motor Co. (SYNC)
- General Motors (OnStar)
- Agero Connected Services Inc.
- Harman Infotainment
- Toyota Motors (Entune)
- Bosch Automotive Technologies
- Alpine Electronics Inc.
- Continental Automotive
- Airbiquity Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Ltd
- Fleetmatics GPS
- Novatel Wireless
- Telogis Inc
- Auto Page Inc.
- MiX Telematics
- TomTom NV
- Verizon Telematics E. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report?
The Consumer Telematics Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application-based reports in Consumer Telematics?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below
- Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
- North America Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
- South America Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
- Europe Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
- Asia Pacific Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
- Row Consumer Telematics Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment. Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team.We can also provide you a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services. Media Contact: Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email 1: email@example.com Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options
We look forward to helping the client, address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.