Garages hold a special place in the history of tech. They are the beginning of great things; a place where game-changing innovations are born and incubated.
Machine Intelligence Garage is a programme that helps businesses access the computation power and expertise they need to develop and build machine learning and Artificial Intelligence solutions.
Why you should get involved?
Participating companies will get access to computation power and relevant expertise, as well as a range of support activities.
Who should apply?
The programme will support promising early stage Machine Intelligence companies.
Here’s what we are looking for:
- Business plan - You have a well defined and viable product or service.
- Early stage - You are an early or very early stage company
- Ethics - You have assessed the ethical impacts of your solution.
- Tech plan - You have the tech expertise, team and an implementation plan.
- Data ready - You have the necessary data at hand ready to be used.
- Immediate need - You have an immediate need to access computation power.
Illustration Photo: With a peak performance of 200,000 trillion calculations per second—or 200 petaflops, Summit will be eight times more powerful than ORNL’s previous top-ranked system, Titan. For certain scientific applications, Summit will also be capable of more than three billion billion mixed precision calculations per second, or 3.3 exaops. Summit will provide unprecedented computing power for research in energy, advanced materials and artificial intelligence (AI), among other domains, enabling scientific discoveries that were previously impractical or impossible. (credits: OLCF at ORNL / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0))