According to the new market research report by IndustryARC titled “Rice Husk Ash Market: By Application (Building & Construction, Ceramics & Refractory, Rubber, Steel industry and others) & By Geography - (2018-2023)”,the market is driven by the Increasing production activities in the oil and gas industry that has led to the growth of Rice Husk Ash market across the globe.
APAC held the largest market share and growth rate in the Rice Husk Ash Market:
- Asia Pacific region holds the largest market share and growth in the Rice Husk Ash Market and is anticipated to reach $540.29 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 5.77%.
- This region is favorable owing to the large economic developments in China and other developing countries. All the major global players have established their operations in this region. The key applications in this region include Steel industry and Rubber among others.
Selected Value Chain Analysis was done in the full report:
- Rice milling generates rice and a by-product which is a husk. In this process, 78% of the product is rice and the remaining 22% of husk is obtained. In this husk, again 75% is used as a fuel in the boilers for processing paddy and producing energy through direct combustion or by gasification.
- The remaining 25% of husk is converted into ash through burning and is known as Rice Husk Ash (RHA).
- This RHA, in turn, contains around 85% - 90% amorphous silica. The process involved in converting rice husk to rice husk ash are discussed below.
- Rice husk is of low density and unusual shape, hence it poses storage and transportation challenges. It is usually ground and packed in PP bags, or in powder format in lined bags.
- These bags are transported to rice husk ash processing plants, and unloading takes place through closed bucket or suction.
- The rice husk which is supposed to be transformed into Rice Husk Ash is firstly heated in an oven at 60 degrees Celsius for two hours. After heating, it is dissolved in a concentrated hydrochloric acid solution for two minutes.
- Later, the above substance is again kept in an oven and heated at 60 degrees Celsius for 4 hours. Upon this, the substance is moved into a muffle furnace and heated at a temperature of 500 degrees Celsius for 5 hours. Finally, the product obtained after this process is rice husk ash.
- RHA is vulnerable to environmental concerns which cause damage to land and surrounding area where it is dumped. Therefore, commercial use of rice husk and its ash is an alternative solution to the disposal problem.
- Hence, the packaging is important for the high quality of the product as well as for the environment. Due to this reason, the packaging is done using plastic woven bags, cardboard box, new or used jumbo bags.
- Rice husk ash is employed in various applications such as buildings and construction, steel industry, Ceramics, refractory, and others.
- In Canada, change in the course of economic policy has removed barriers of imports into the country, thus generating significant expectations for construction sectors to grow. This is set to drive the market in the country in the coming years.
- In Germany, RHA is useful in the production of low-cost building blocks and high-quality cement. Increasing construction industry in this country will drive the RHA market.
- In the UK, growth in the construction industry is set to drive the Rice Husk Ash (RHA) market in near future.
- The market for RHA in building and constructions market is set to see an upsurge due to the growing environmental concerns and enhanced performance because of the use of RHA in constructions.
- The market revenue is poised to reach $326.24 million till 2021, growing at a CAGR of 5.30% during the forecast period.
- The growth in the use of rice husk ash is mainly driven by growth in the end-user industries such as building and construction, Steel industry and rubber industry among others.
- The use of rice husk ash at a global level is expanding rapidly, with growing incentives from government and different support policies. Owing to the relatively low entry barriers and simple technology, the market is highly fragmented with a few players, of various sizes around the world and across the value chain.
- Rice husk market is going to witness a surge in the following years due to its growing consumption in steel as well as building and construction industries.
- KRBL Ltd. is the leading player in RHA market. The company being a pioneer in manufacturing RHA for all major segments like construction, steel as well as fuel has remained the dominant player with constant product launches and developments.
- The next leading players include usher Agro Ltd., AC2N Thailand, VIET DELTA CORP and others. Although these players hold minimal share in the overall market, they continue to be the major players among the vast number of manufacturers existing in the market, due to the constant R&D investments and endeavors to build new technologies.
- The key factor that has augmented the growth of top players in this highly competitive market is their low price and adaptability to suit the customer requirements.
What can you expect from the report? The Rice Husk Ash Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories
- Market trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End-user Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country-level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis FAQ:
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Rice Husk Ash Market? Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Market for Rice Husk Ash (2018-2023)
- Europe Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- APAC Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- RoW Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- Building & Construction Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- Steel Industry Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- Ceramics & Refractory Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023)
- Rubber Market for Rice Husk Ash(2018-2023) Does IndustryARC customize these reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in the application or end-user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end-use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirement. You can drop in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more our consulting services.
Media Contact: Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email 1: email@example.com Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101) About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.