Asia-Pacific dominates with major share and growth in the DSRC Technology Market:
Asia-Pacific is the leading market for DSCR Technology market for the forecast period of 2018-2023. The Asia-Pacific market is expected to register a value of $70150.80thousand in 2023. China is the dominant region for DSRC Technology market,followed by Europe the second leading region to gain $20929.30 thousand in 2017, which is expected to grow at a CAGR of 9.82% to reach a value of $36705.80 thousands by 2023. American market is witnessed to grow at a faster CAGR of 11.92% to reach a value $12212.80 thousands by 2023. Freight transportation system is one of the sector backing North American economy. DSRC Technology are to be combinedin commercial vehicles for traffic management, vehicle movement monitoring and others.
Selected Extracts Analysis done in the DSRC Technology Market Report:
DSRC Marketshipment market is segmented into Transceivers, which is further sub-segmented into Onboard Unit and Roadside Unit. The Onboard Unit segment accounted for total sales of $76.4 million in 2017, which is projected grow at a CAGR of 5.8% to register a value of $106.9 million by 2023. The market for DSRC Roadside Unit was estimated to be around $24.2 million in 2017. This is projected to decline with a negative CAGR of 5% in the forecast period 2018-2023. In the future,the RSUs market will become successful for a specific year 2021, whichit will reach a value up to $21.7 million. In vehicle segment, passenger vehicles and commercial vehicles are two type of vehicles segment, among which passenger holds the maximum share in transportation vertical. The passenger vehicle market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.8% to register a value of $90.3 million by 2023.The commercial vehicles segment is expected to grow at a CAGR of 1.0% to reach register a value of $16.7 million by 2023.
Excerpts on DSRC Technology Market t Growth Factors:
- DSRC playsa significant rolein enhancing safety of vehicles by providing communication on both V2V and V2I networks.Thus,several applications are being developed as vehicle monitoringactivities are increasing the market for dedicated short range communication market.
- Road transportation is undergoing a diverse technological evolution to increase the safety standardsof drivers, vehicles and pedestrian. With the advancementof variousvehicular communications, technologies are incorporated that will help the market to grow.
- Growing promising governmental regulations and increasing safety concern among common people will drive the market for the adoption of DSRC Technology and setting to exhibit significant growth.
Key players of the DSRC Technology Market:
The major companies related to DSRC technology comprise of Kapsch Group, Norbit, Arada Systems, Savari, Codha Wireless among others. Kapsch Traffic AG is known to serve in the regions of Europe and America with applications such as High speed open road tolling, lane based ETC and HOT lanes, ITS safety and security services, etc.Cohda Wireless is known for designing of productsand has it’s reach in the regions of Asia-Pacific and America, for its V2X communication application. Savariis established for serving in hardware and software solutions in application area of Safety and Tooling. In several years, DSRC Transceivers & Chipset suppliers had collaborated in the market to retain the opportunities emerging with on-going development of V2V market ecosystem.
DSRC Technology Market report is segmented as below:
A. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Offering
1. Automotive OEM’s
I. Internal Combustion Engine Based Vehicle II. Passenger Vehicle
i. Small Car ii. Sedan iii. Sports Utility Vehicles iv. Luxury v. Others
2. Commercial Vehicle
I. Small Truck II. Medium Truck III. Heavy Truck IV. Bus V. Trailers VI. Others
3. Battery Operated Vehicle
I. Passenger Vehicle II. Small Car III. Sedan IV. Sports Utility Vehicles V. Luxury VI. Others VII. Commercial Vehicle
I. Retail Establishments II. Gas Stations III. Mass Transits IV. Rail V. Parking Lots VI. Others
B. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Transceiver
- On Board Unit
I. Standalone II. Hybrid
- Roadside Unit
C. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market - By Technical Specifications
I. Active DSRC II. Passive DSRC
2. By Electromagnetic Spectrum
I. Microwave II. Infrared
3. By Standards
I. ASTM II. IEEE III. ISO IV. SAE V. AASHTO VI. ITS America
D. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Frequency Band
- 5.8 GHz
- 5.9 GHz
E. Dedicated Short Range Communication Technology Market – By Application
- Transit signal priority
- Transit vehicle refueling management
- Personalized taxi dispatch services
- Integrated transportation financial transactions
- Enhanced truck roadside inspection
- Real time freight logistics
- Pedestrian safety at intersections
- Routing and scene management for emergency services
- Advanced highway-rail and highway-transit grade crossings
F. DSRC Technology Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries) G. DSRC Technology Entropy Market
Manufacturer Citied / Interviewed in DSRC Technology Market
- Q-Free ASA
- Qualcomm Inc./Nxp Semiconductors
- Oki Electric Industry Co. Ltd.
- Continental AS
- Autotalks Ltd
- Company 6
- Company 7
Company 8 What can you expect from the report? The DSRC Technology Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports inDSRC Technology Market segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- America DSRC Technology Market Report (2018-2023)
- Europe DSRC Technology Market Size(2018-2023)
- Asia-Pacific DSRC Technology Market Analysis(2018-2023)
- OfferingDSRC Technology Market Growth(2018-2023)
- TransreceiverDSRC Technology Market Share(2018-2023)
- Technical SpecificationDSRC Technology Market Forecast (2018-2023)
- Frequency Band DSRC Technology Market Insights(2018-2023)
- Application DSRC Technology Market (2018-2023) Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.