Improvement of existing technologies, integration of renewable power in anthropized environments and use of new renewable resources.
Enel has a remarkable record in production and usage of renewable energy: solar, wind, hydroelectric, geothermal and biomass compose a wide spectrum of technologies currently in use.
The challenge focuses on:
- increasing power plants energy availability, also by mixing two or more generational technologies (in hybrid plants) and combining them with electrochemical energy storage systems
- integrating renewable energy in anthropized environments through the adoption of small scale, low visual impact machinery, such as advanced wind generators, small-scale thermodynamic solar power systems and specific architectural integration solutions
- experimenting with renewable energy sources currently not included in Enel’s generation fleet, such as marine energy.
Your ideas can help us improve and enhance our renewable power generation performances: we look forward to hear all about it!
This challenge takes place in a non-collaborative environment, meaning that the interaction regarding the submission is private, between ENEL and the proponent.
What happens next?
An Enel technical panel will evaluate your proposal and might contact you to gather additional information.
- Your innovative proposal will be evaluated based on technical parameters, economic and business impact for Enel. The presentation of the proposal will also be evaluated.
- At the end of the assessment, you will receive feedback.
- In case of success, an Enel contact person will get in touch with you to discuss the next steps.
Challenge Expiration Date: ALWAYS OPEN
Illustration Photo: Hybrid Solar Wind Energy (credits: Aqua Mechanical / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0))