APAC continues to lead the market share and growth during 2018-2023: Asia-Pacific held a major share in global Field Programmable Gate Array Market followed by Americas and Europe region. APAC FPGA market accounts for over 35% of the total industry share. The emergence of innovative FPGA products, particularly for use in consumer electronics devices has increased market value in the region. Growing demand from automotive production in China, India and Japan will spur the market growth further. Asia Pacific is also predicted to outpace all other regions when it comes to growth rate by registering a CAGR of 7% from 2018 to 2023. Rising smartphone adoption combined with replacement of ASICs with FPGAs for this product will drive the market. Rising telecom infrastructure development in Asia-Pacific and Africa will drive the market. Since the telecommunication sector is the major end-user of FPGAs, there will be a huge demand for FPGAs in this region as growing infrastructure development drives the market.
- APAC is one of the largest manufacturing hubs in the world for the automobiles, and the growing integration of FPGA based systems in automobile applications is likely to boost the FPGA market in this region. Countries such as Japan, China, India, and South Korea have transformed themselves into hubs for consumer electronics and automotive manufacturing, which has played a crucial role in shaping the industry in the region.
- Americas FPGA market accounts for over 33% of the total industry share. Demand from the Americas market is driven by the growth of industrial automation and increased deployment of ADAS systems. Also, Americas expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% to reach $2.2 billion by 2023.
- Value chain analysis is a useful tool to analyze the activities that include analysis of FPGA design, software and hardware procurement, testing and offering of FPGA devices to end-user industries. The major steps involved in the contribution of the total value of the FPGA market are described below:
- The above figures depict the various stakeholders in the FPGA market. The R&D departments of the companies are involved in the development of effective design flows and Intellectual Property (IP) cores. These research groups also comprise of product managers where the future applications and requirements of FPGAs are being envisaged.
- The FPGA manufacturers procure key components such as IP cores and circuit components from suppliers and assemble them in FPGAs. Semiconductor fabrication plants form an important part of FPGA value chain. Fabless FPGA manufacturers such as XILINX INC., depend on these foundries for the production of FPGA devices. After fabrication, these devices are sent to the testing and assembling units for post-integration verification
- There are several industry-specific standards such as IEC 61508 associated with the utilization of FPGAs and the functionality of FPGA devices are required to have complied with these standards.
- Increasing applications in military & aerospace, consumer electronics, and the automotive industry is a critical factor escalating their growth in newer segments and are presumed to drive the FPGA market over the coming years. Growing need for customization of functionalities such as erasable and programmable memory and high demand for ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance System) for GPS control and 3D visualization in the automobile sector is driving the global FPGA market.
- Growing penetration of FPGA technology in automotive and consumer electronics sector is driving the growth of the FPGA market, particularly in the Asia-Pacific region.
- Rising demand for high-speed data processing coupled with the emergence of data-driven technologies such as the Internet of Things, Big Data Analytics and Machine learning are boosting the FPGA market across the globe. The benefits of Flash-based technology compared with SRAM-based programming technology are forcing the uptrend for the usage of anti-fuse technology based FPGA market.
- Furthermore, the growing utilization of smart-phones, gaming and wearable devices is also contributing to the demand of FPGA in the consumer electronics industry across the globe.
To access / purchase the full report browse the link below:
Companies Cited/Referred/Interviewed Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) Market: Achronix Semiconductor Corporation Lattice Semiconductor QuickLogic Corp. Cobham plc Microchip Technology Flex Logix Technologies, Inc. Microsemi Company 8 Company 9 Company 10+
Field Programmable Gate Array Market Report is Segmented as indicated below. Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Type: High-End FPGA
Low-End FPGA Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Technology: SRAM Anti-Fuse Fuse Flash-based/ EEPROM EPROM Others Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Functional Blocks: Logic Blocks Routing Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Memory: Distributed Memory Block Memory
Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Applications: Aerospace And Defence Wired Communications Wireless Communication Multimedia Broadcasting Automotive Systems Consumer Electronics Video & Image Processing Industrial Others Field Programmable Gate Array Market By Geography ( Covers 14+ Countries ) Field Programmable Gate Array Market Entropy Company Profiles Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer.
What can you expect from the report? The Field Programmable Gate Array Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points: Market Size by Product Categories Market trends Manufacturer Landscape Distributor Landscape Pricing Analysis Top 10 End-user Analysis Product Benchmarking Product Developments Merges & Acquisition Analysis Patent Analysis Demand Analysis ( By Revenue & Volume ) Country-level Analysis (15+) Competitor Analysis Market Shares Analysis Value Chain Analysis Supply Chain Analysis Strategic Analysis Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis Opportunity Analysis Revenue and Volume Analysis FAQ:
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography or application based reports in Field Programmable Gate Array?
Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
Americas Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023) APAC Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023) Europe Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023) Automotive Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023) Aerospace and Defense Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023) Flash/ EEPROM/EPROM Market for Field Programmable Gate Array (2018-2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization
Increase the level of data in application or end user industry. Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter. Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you. Company profiles can be requested based on your interest. Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team, we can provide a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop in an e-mail to email@example.com to discuss more about our consulting services.
Media Contact: Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email 1: firstname.lastname@example.org Or Email 2: email@example.com Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101) About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.