WORTH Partnership Project fosters connection opportunities for SMEs and designers supported by EASME to encourage partnerships from fashion and lifestyle industry to:
- Enhance competitiveness.
- Integrate creativity, design and innovative technologies in SMEs.
- Foster new, innovative or high-added value products developed in collaboration between designers and manufacturers or technology companies.
Sectoral and geographical coverage encompasses creative-minds, designers, artists, crafters, start-ups, and SMEs from EU and COSME associated countries from sectors such as fashion, textile, jewellery, footwear, leather, fur, furniture, home decoration, accessories.
WORTH Partnership Project will support the selected innovative partnerships through:
- Financial support to develop products or prototypes with high-added value and profitability in terms of innovation.
- A tailor-made coaching programme on either technical or soft skills to elevate the relevance of projects and increase their capabilities.
- Facilitating market-positioning and professional links between members of partnerships from the different rounds of projects and other key players by organizing networking activities and attendance at relevant events to showcase the product/prototype developed. This will entail facilitating professional links between project partners and other players, such as buyers, retailers, financial intermediaries, investors, and media, tailored to the specific needs of each partnership to trigger further potential activities, business cooperation and access to finance.
- Facilitating access to markets by identifying and organising participation of each of the partnerships in at least two relevant events to showcase the results of the partnerships.
- Intellectual property rights organization and guidance.
The WORTH Open Call is seeking applications targeting a combination of designers, SMEs manufacturers, start-ups and technology firms to develop innovative projects in fashion and lifestyle sectors for the reinforcement of the sectors innovation, competitiveness & internationalisation.
By applying for the WORTH Open Call, your project partnership will compete to get the following type of support:
1. Financial support up to 10.000€ (per project) to 150 awarded partnerships projects.
2. Tailor-made coaching to participants on either technical or soft skills to elevate the relevance of projects and increase capabilities of the partners.
3. Facilitation of tailored professional links and market positioning between projects partners and other players (buyers, retailers, financial intermediaries, investors and media) by organizing networking activities, international events and providing links withkey stakeholders. With the aim to trigger further potential activities, business cooperation and access to finance.
4. Facilitating access to market by identifying and organising participation of each of the partnerships in at least two relevant exhibitions or events to showcase results of partnerships.
The standard projects’ duration is set at 9 months. An extraordinary 3 months might be requested by partnerships and subject to the Steering Board assessment by considering the complexity and the TRL of the project.
Dateline for submission: 24 October 2018
Source: The WORTH
Illustration Photo: 3D printed collar (credits: Jake Marsico / Madeline Gannon / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0))