As part of the partnership between ENGIE and Roland-Garros, ENGIE is looking for mobile charging solutions that can be used at the 2018 tournament.
The solutions must be:
- innovative compared to existing solutions
- must address the issue of sustainable development.
- They also need to be able to be installed and operational on April 15, 2018.
- Lastly, the solution must be white label, able to be branded ENGIE and Roland Garros and replicable at other events.
Companies will need to provide financial information on the cost of their solution. Solutions whose economic model is profitable will have preference.
a photovoltaic terminal + non-photovoltaic terminals with the possibility of leaving his smartphone in a locker
Rewards and benefits:
- Implementation of the winning solution on court 18 and its surroundings during the Roland-Garros 2018 tournament (May 24th to June 10th, 2018).
- Opportunity for commercial development of the solution with ENGIE Cofely
Deadline for applications: 21 January 2018
Illustration Photo: Induction power recharge (credits: www.induktionsladen.de / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0))