Asia Pacific dominates the Diamond Tools Market
Asia Pacific has the largest share in the Diamond Tools Market. It is expected to generate $64,343.45 million by 2023 growing at a CAGR of 12.09%. Increased infrastructure spending by the government, growing construction, and processing industries in nations like India and China are driving the growth of the market. The use of diamond tools is higher in the Asia Pacific, which favors more number of imports. The growing demand for diamond tools in many industries will have a positive impact on the trade of diamond tools in the region. Europe is the second largest region for the consumption of diamond tools, especially in the automotive industry. The diamond tools have applications in the maintenance of aircrafts in Europe. Selected Analysis done in the Diamond Tools Market Report:
The stone processing segment reached a revenue of $1.052.3 millionin 2016. It is expected to reach $1,882 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.66%. Diamond tools are the important components in the stone processing industry, since they are used in the designing and structuring of natural stones with the right construction material to obtain the desired standard. . The high wear resistance, high strength, and low friction coefficient of the diamond tools is driving the utilization of tools such as saw blades, wire saws, and diamond polishing pads in various stone machining applications. The adoption of stones in the construction of structures such as buildings, bridges, dams, and roads is associated with the practice of various processing arts such as polishing, cutting, sawing, edge grinding, and optimization of stones.
Excerpts on Diamond Tools Market Growth Factors:
- The growth of the industrial sector is due to the rise in robotics and automation technologies. The adoption of control systems such as computers and robots in the industrial applications results in high quality and quantity of production at reduced operational costs. This factor drives the demand of Diamond Tools Market.
- The high cutting velocities and lower tool replacement costs justify the high cost of the diamond tools. This factor drives the demand for these tools in high-speed micromachining applications.
- Synthetic diamond tools are used in the aerospace industry. Grinding is the major application for these tools to get the required surface finish to the turbine blades and other components.
The top players in the Diamond Tools Market are Asahi Diamond Industrial Co Ltd, Saint-Gobain, Hilti Group, BOSUN Tools Co., Ltd. and Blount International. Asahi Diamond Industrial manufactures products such as diamond dressers, resin bond diamond, and metal bond diamond. Saint Gobain manufactures coated abrasives which are used for heavy-to-medium material removal, fine finishing, and light blending and polishing. Hilti Group provides engineering services which include technical data, design software, and engineering solutions. BOSUN Tools manufactures diamond blades and diamond cup wheels. Blount International manufactures power grit utility diamond chain which is used to cut different materials from ductile iron to plastic pipe.
Diamond Tools Market is segmented as below:
Growing applications such as stone processing, construction, energy industry, medical equipment, and tool industry drive the growth of the Diamond Tools Market.
A. Diamond Tools Market By Type
- Abrasives Type
- Diamond Sawing Tools
- Diamond Drilling Tools
- Diamond Cutting Tools
B. Diamond Tools Market By Application
- Stone Processing/ Construction
C. Diamond Tools Market By Geography (Covers 5+ countries) D. Diamond Tools Market By Entropy
Companies Cited / Interviewed in Diamond Tools Market
- Asahi Diamond Industrial
- TYROLIT Group
- Ehwa Diamond Industrial
- Hilti Group
- ICS, Blount Inc
- Bosun Tools Co., Ltd
- Saint-Gobain Abrasives (Pty) Limited
- Disco Diamond Tools
- Hebei XMF Tools Group Co. Ltd
- Company 15+
What can you expect from the report? The Diamond Tools Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Diamond Tools segment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- North America Diamond Tools Market Report(2018-2023)
- Europe Diamond Tools Market Share(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Diamond Tools Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Stone Processing Diamond Tools Market Insights(2018-2023)
- Transportation Diamond Tools Market Forecast(2018-2023)
- Machining Diamond Tools Market(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response: Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services. Media Contact: Mr. Venkat Reddy Sales Manager Email 1: email@example.com Or Email 2: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Sales: +1-614-588-8538 (Ext-101)
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications in a Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply-demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client research needs at a rapid speed, with a variety of options for your business. We look forward to support the client to be able to better address their customer needs, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.