Overview of the France Professional Hair Care Market
France is the largest exporter of cosmetic products in the world. It accounts for more than 30% of the European cosmetics exports. The cosmetic manufacturers of this region are more focused on the growth of their markets through export of products to Asia and Latin America. According to the French Trade Association for Cosmetics and Beauty Products (FEBEA), the skin care products segment accounted for 75% of the country’s cosmetic exports in 2014.
Selected Regulatory Analysis Done in the France Professional Hair Care Market Report
The hair coloring segment is expected to dominate the France Professional Hair Care market over the forecast period. Permanent hair colors are chosen over semi-permanent hair colors for hair coloring practices. Bleachers and toners are mostly used in France. Bleaches lighten the shade of the hair, while toners add a soft tone to the hair. The growing consumer preference for new hair color techniques, and ammonia-free hair color products will drive the France Professional Hair Care market over the forecast period.
Selected Driving Factors Mentioned in the France Professional Hair Care Market Report:
• The increasing consumer awareness about the benefits of products with natural ingredients, such as flax seeds extracts, over chemical ingredients will drive the demand for organic hair care products.
• The growing preference for professional salon services will boost the demand for salon hair products over the forecast period.
• There is a marked increase in the number of fashion trends in the industry such as ombre and tousled hair. This factor will drive the demand for hair care and styling products.
• Major hair care product manufacturers in France are now focussed on product line extensions under their brands for improving sales. This will drive the country’s professional hair care market. To access/purchase the full report, click the link below: https://industryarc.com/Report/7402/france-professional-hair-care-market.html
Key Players of the France Professional Hair Care Market:
The key players of the France Professional Hair Care Market include L’oreal, Revlon, and Unilever Group.L’ Oreal provides haircare products such as shampoos, conditioners, and hair treatments. Revlon provides hair color services by offering the latest collection of products for damaged, normal, and thick hair. Unilever has recently signed an agreement to acquire TIGI’s professional hair product business. The France Professional Hair Care Market is Segmented as Indicated Below:
The increasing consumer preference for professional salon services will propel the France Professional Hair Care Market.
A. France Professional Hair Care Market – By Product Category
- Coloring 1.1. Demi-Permanent 1.2. Semi-Permanent 1.3. Permanent 1.4. Temporary Colors 1.5. Bleaches
- Perming & Straightening 2.1. Japanese Straightening 2.2. Brazilian Straightening 2.3. Keratin Hair Treatment
- Shampoo 3.1. Colored Hair 3.2. Dry Hair 3.3. Normal Hair 3.4. Oily Hair 3.5. Medicated Shampoos 3.6. Anti-Dandruff Shampoos
- Conditioners 4.1. Deep Conditioners 4.2. Leave-in Conditioners 4.3. Anti-Dandruff Conditioners
- Styling 5.1. Gels 5.2. Mousse 5.3. Volumizers 5.4. Styling Lotions 5.5. Hair Sprays 5.6. Thickeners 5.7. Shine Enhancers 5.8. Pomades 5.9. Waxes 5.10. Tonics
- Hair Treatment 6.1. Serum 6.2. Oils & Masks 6.3. Scalp Cleansing Solution 6.4. Spray Lotion
- Others B. France Professional Hair Care Market – By Distribution Channel
C. France Professional Hair Care Market – By End User
- Entertainment D. France Professional Hair Care Market – By Geography
- Northern France
- Western France
- Southern France
- Eastern France
- South Western France
- Central France E. France Professional Hair Care Market Entropy F. Company Profiles
- Avon Products
- Procter & Gamble Co.
- Revlon Inc.
- Eugene Perma Group
- Davines Group
- Company 9
- Company 10
G. Appendix: Abbreviations, Sources, Research Methodology, Bibliography, Compilation of Experts, Disclaimer. What can you expect from the report?
The France Professional Hair Care Market Report is prepared with the main agenda to cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Category
- Market Trends
- Manufacturer Landscape
- Distributor Landscape
- Pricing Analysis
- Top 10 End User Analysis
- Product Benchmarking
- Product Developments
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
- Patent Analysis
- Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
- Country level Analysis (15+)
- Competitor Analysis
- Market Shares Analysis
- Value Chain Analysis
- Supply Chain Analysis
- Strategic Analysis
- Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Revenue and Volume Analysis
Does IndustryARC publish country, geography, or application–based reports in France Professional Haircare? Yes, we do have separate reports and database as mentioned below:
- France Professional Hair Care Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Northern France Professional Hair Care Market Share (2018–2023)
- Western France Professional Hair Care Market Report(2018–2023)
- Southern France Professional Hair Care Market Insights(2018–2023) _ 5. Eastern France Professional Hair Care Market Value (2018–2023)
- South Western France Professional Hair Care Market (2018–2023)
- Central France Professional Hair Care Market (2018–2023)
Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization?
Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customizations:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography or product chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies that are of interest to you
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interest.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, and value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other major customizations can be discussed with our team. We can also provide you with a separate quote based on your requirements. You can drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about our consulting services. Media Contact
IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, and Life Sciences & Healthcare.
IndustryARC primarily focuses on cutting-edge technologies and newer applications in a market. Our custom research services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in the global supply–demand gap of markets. Our strong team of analysts enables us to meet the client’s research needs at a rapid speed and with a variety of options.
We look forward to helping the client address its customer needs effectively, stay ahead in the market, become the top competitor, and get real-time recommendations on business strategies and deals. Contact us to find out how we can help you today.