The Global Spinal Fusion Market Growth 2019-2024 Report added by DecisionDatabases.com gives an in depth industry analysis of the market. It covers the costing, sales, revenue details and forecasts.
Spinal fusion is surgery to permanently join together two or more bones in the spine so there is no movement between them. For patients who require spinal fusion surgery to treat lumbar degenerative disc disease (DDD), spinal fusion device is a treatment option.
Spinal fusion contains transforaminal lumbar interbody fusion (TLIF), anterior lumbar interbody fusion (ALIF), posterior lumbar interbody fusion (PLIF), posterior lumbar fusion (PLF), extreme lateral interbody fusion (XLIF). The spinal fusion industry is relatively concentrated. The requirement of device precision and quality are high, and the device need accord with biomechanical characteristics of human body and have good biocompatibility with human tissue.
With the rapid development of industry, global demand for spinal fusion is increasing. In 2015, treatment of spinal diseases application accounts for 45.65% of global consumption, while control spinal deformity development and protection of spinal nerves take about 36.56% and 12.75%, respectively.
According to this study, over the next five years the Spinal Fusion market will register a 11.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 280 million by 2024, from US$ 150 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Spinal Fusion business, shared in Chapter 3.
Browse the complete Spinal Fusion market Report and TOC @ https://www.decisiondatabases.com/ip/17798-spinal-fusion-market-analysis-report
The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Biomet
- Depuy Synthes Companies
- Globus Medical
- B. Braun Aesculap
- Orthofix International N.V
- Alphatec Spine
- Integra LifeSciences
- Weigao Orthopaedic
Segmentation by product type:
- Transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion (TLIF)
- Anterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (ALIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Interbody Fusion (PLIF)
- Posterior Lumbar Fusion (PLF)
- Extreme Lateral Interbody Fusion (XLIF)
Segmentation by application:
- Treatment of Spinal Diseases
- Control Spinal Deformity Development
- Protection of Spinal Nerves
This report also splits the market by region:
· United States
Download Free Sample Report of Global Spinal Fusion Market Report @
· To study and analyze the global Spinal Fusion consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
· To understand the structure of Spinal Fusion market by identifying its various subsegments.
· Focuses on the key global Spinal Fusion manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
· To analyze the Spinal Fusion with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
· To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
· To project the consumption of Spinal Fusion submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
· To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
· To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Purchase the complete Global Spinal Fusion Market Research Report @
Other Reports by DecisionDatabases.com:
2018-2023 Global Infusion Pump Consumption Market Report @
Global Home Infusion Therapy Devices Market Growth 2018-2023 @
DecisionDatabases.com is a global business research reports provider, enriching decision makers and strategists with qualitative statistics. DecisionDatabases.com is proficient in providing syndicated research report, customized research reports, company profiles and industry databases across multiple domains.
Our expert research analysts have been trained to map client’s research requirements to the correct research resource leading to a distinctive edge over its competitors. We provide intellectual, precise and meaningful data at a lightning speed.