Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market Driven by Prospering Pharmaceuticals, Personal Care, and Metal Processing Industries
Global Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market: Demand Analysis and Growth Forecast
In a recent study conducted by the International Hyperhidrosis Society, Scholes and colleagues treated 65 patients with 20% aluminum chloride hexahydrate (AlCl3) in absolute alcohol and found that 64 of the patients reported excellent control of axillary sweating, also known as hyperhidrosis. Topical solutions containing aluminum chloride are known to be the first line of therapy for hyperhidrosis and are among the most common antiperspirants in use at present.
- Apart from the prosperity of the pharmaceutical industry, IndustryARC’s latest market research report projects that the Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market will gain additional traction from other end-user industries including metal processing, chemicals, water treatment, and personal care; and there, the demand will continue to surge at a healthy compound annual growth rate (CAGR) during the forecast period of 2018 to 2023.
Global Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market: Disruptive Trends
- Application across industrial production of aluminum metal, wherein the chemical is used as a catalyst in chemical synthesis.
- Pharmaceuticals and metal processing industries are the major consumers of aluminum chloride hexahydrate.
- One of the most notable uses of aluminum chloride is its use as deodorant. As the personal care industry feeds off growing awareness regarding appearance among the urban population, the factor is expected to reflect positively over the demand for aluminum chloride hexahydrate
- Application of the chemical in the production of petrochemicals, paint, and synthetic rubber. Moreover, AlCl3 is used to treat water.
Global Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market: Leading Segments
- The aluminum chloride hexahydrate market can be segmented based on the end-use industry and applications. Based on end-use industry, the market can be segmented into pharmaceuticals, metal processing, and chemicals.
- Application-wise, the market can be bifurcated into the water treatment industry, chemical treatment industry, and casting industry.
- Geographically, Asia Pacific currently accounts for the most prominent chunk of demand aluminum chloride hexahydrate, which is owing to the growth of the pharmaceutical industry in the emerging economies of China and India.
- IRO Group, Honeywell International, Stiefel Laboratories, Tianjin Flourish Chemical, and Wuxi Larsen Chemicals are some of the prominent players operating in the aluminum chloride hexahydrate market.
- Among these, Wuxi Larsen Chemicals is a manufacturer of flocculating agent, disinfectants, and bio acids, and most of their products are sold to foreign markets. With a strong brand name, the company has a good reputation in the international market including long-term partners in the European Union, the Americas, Asia, and Africa.
The Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
Market Size by Product Categories
Top 10 End-user Analysis
Mergers & Acquisition Analysis
Demand Analysis (By Revenue & Volume)
Country-level Analysis (15+)
Market Shares Analysis
Value Chain Analysis
Supply Chain Analysis
Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
Revenue and Volume Analysis
About IndustryARC: IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare.