Sustainability is at the heart of our business, that means providing energy in a responsible manner, respecting people, their safety, and the environment. As part of this commitment we also want to champion sustainability around the world. One way we do this is by rewarding entrepreneurs whose businesses work towards the circular economy. This year, we have partnered together with Shell Global Commercial to deliver Top Ten Innovators (TTI) 2019, a global competition to find innovative solutions amongst our Shell LiveWIRE alumni that promote the Circular Economy.
We’re specifically looking for solutions in Food & Agriculture, Energy & Mobility, and promoting a Sustainable Future.
- You participated in a Shell LiveWIRE or affiliated programme since January 2014.
- You have been in business between 1 and 5 years with a company registration date between 10 July 2013 and 10 July 2018.
- If you’re producing a product, you have a working prototype.
- You are not a past Top Ten Innovators winner.
Top Ten Innovators awards prizes across three categories. Each category will have one winner and two runners up. The winners will receive US $20,000 and runners-up will receive US $10,000.
In addition, we will have an outstanding achievement award, and that winner will receive US $10,000. The outstanding achievement award will be selected from the 21 shortlisted candidates.
So, there are ten prizes in total!
All ten finalists will receive: mentoring support by a Shell expert, the opportunity to benefit from market linkages via Shell’s global network, global exposure and the possibility to be considered as a vendor to Shell or Shell’s customers.
HOW TO APPLY
Submit an application through our website anytime between 1 May and 10 July.
You will need to complete the application in one go. You will not have the opportunity to save your application and return to it later.
To make the application process easier, we recommend collecting the following materials in advance:
- Your business registration document
- Most recent audited accounts for your business A pitch video (up to 90 seconds)
- A business logo or photo of your business
- A high-resolution photo of yourself
Illustration Photo: Solar energy for pumping from Ebro River, Spain (credits: François Molle / Water Alternatives / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 Generic (CC BY-NC 2.0))