The Wells Fargo Startup Accelerator is a hands-on program designed to advance startups that create solutions for enterprise customers inside and outside the financial industry.
- Lasts approximately six months.
- Is focused on helping startups learn what it takes to break into the Fortune 500 marketplace and the financial services vertical market.
- Offers coaching and access to mentors, advocates, executives, and investors.
- Provides potential investments of up to $1,000,000 for selected companies.
There are multiple goals for the program, including:
- Spur innovation within Wells Fargo and expand access to new ideas in the financial services industry; examples include mobile, payments, digital marketing, security and authentication, advanced analytics, and infrastructure services.
- Help startups learn how to commercialize their ideas.
- Explore opportunities for us while solving real problems our businesses face.
Entrepreneurs from around the globe who have innovative ideas can apply. Ideally, you should be a startup targeting large enterprises as your ultimate customer.
Wells Fargo may fund each startup with up to $1,000,000 for selected companies. The individual investment terms are negotiated with each company and not publicly disclosed. Please note that Wells Fargo does not lead funding rounds as part of the program.
An invaluable set of services, including:
- Access to Wells Fargo business and technology leaders who are looking to solve real problems and to explore relevant opportunities for their areas of focus.
- Support from a dedicated working team that’s focused on exploring a startup’s product and service capabilities, exercising the product in specific uses, and making recommendations for development and improvement.
- Experience working with a large enterprise like Wells Fargo, positioning the startup for success with other companies.
- Exposure through program public relations and marketing efforts, and consultation on individual marketing and communications efforts.
Application Deadline: June 30th 2019
Source: Wells Fargo
Illustration Photo: LG Pay App (credits: Aaron Yoo / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 2.0 Generic (CC BY-ND 2.0))