This call for proposals forms part of a set of coordinated calls covering the CEF Telecom, CEF Transport and CEF Energy sectors. The coordinated calls aim at exploiting synergies between these three sectors related to the aspect of digitalisation with a view to foster the development and implementation of coherent digital infrastructure and solutions across the various networks within the scope of the three CEF sectors. The calls will be published on the INEA website , which applicants are encouraged to consult.
- Objective 1: Capability development of national CSIRTs (Computer Security Incident Response Teams) designated by the Member States in line with the Security of Network and Information Systems Directive (Directive (EU) 2016/1148) ("NIS Directive")
- Objective 2: Capability development of Operators of Essential Services (OES) and Digital Service Providers (DSP) in line with the Security of Network and Information Systems Directive (Directive (EU) 2016/1148) ("NIS Directive")
- Objective 3: Capability development in the area of cybersecurity to support Cooperative Connected and Automated Mobility in the public and private sectors, in particular for electric vehicles
- Objective 4: Capability development of National Competent Authorities (NCAs) and Single Points of Contact (SPOCs) designated in line with the Security of Network and Information Systems Directive (Directive (EU) 2016/1148) ("NIS Directive")
- Objective 5: Capability development for public bodies established by national or European legislation in a Member State to meet European Union Policy objectives associated with Operational Level Cyber Security
Illustration Photo: Hacker Hacking Password With Padlock and Fingerprint (credits: Image via bitsfrombytes.com / Flickr Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Generic (CC BY 2.0))