Search4Research.com adds latest research report on “Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market”, it include and classifies the Global Rehabilitation Robotics Market in a precise manner to offer detailed insights about the aspects responsible for augmenting as well as future trends and growth prospect details for business development.
Rehabilitation Robotics is a field of research dedicated to understanding and augmenting rehabilitation through the application of robotic devices. Rehabilitation robotics includes development of robotic devices tailored for assisting different sensorimotor functions (e.g. arm, hand, leg, ankle), development of different schemes of assisting therapeutic training, and assessment of sensorimotor performance (ability to move) of patient; here, robots are used mainly as therapy aids instead of assistive devices. Rehabilitation using robotics is generally well tolerated by patients, and has been found to be an effective adjunct to therapy in individuals suffering from motor impairments, especially due to stroke.
The global Rehabilitation Robotics sales was about 1.6 K Units in 2017 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 20.6% from 2017 to 2025. The global Rehabilitation Robotics market was valued at USD 78.4 million in 2017 and is expected to reach USD 278.8 million by 2025.
Get Sample Copy of Report at https://www.search4research.com/request-sample/92084/
The technical barriers of Rehabilitation Robotics are relatively high, resulting in high level concentration degree. The key companies in Rehabilitation Robotics market are AlterG, Hocoma and Ekso Bionics, etc. The enterprises are concentrated in USA and Europe. USA is the largest production and sales country, occupied about 30% of global sales market in 2017.
According to this study, over the next five years the Rehabilitation Robotics market will register a 17.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 220 million by 2024, from US$ 100 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Rehabilitation Robotics business.
This study considers the Rehabilitation Robotics value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Lower Extremity
- Upper Extremity
Segmentation by application:
- Sports and Orthopedic Medicine
- Military Strength Training
This report also splits the market by region:
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ekso Bionics
- Focal Meditech
- Honda Motor
- Instead Technologies
- SF Robot
- Rex Bionics
Benefits of leading players
- Enhance productivity and optimizing back end manufacturing processes
- Product enhancement through integrating new strategies involving big data, advanced analytics into traditional manufacturing processes
- Growing businesses through serving into new application areas and identifying pockets of growth in emerging markets
- Focusing on cost effective production of devices with stability and robustness
- Strategies for Product differentiation and adjusting to the life cycle changes
- Strengthening collaboration with suppliers and distributors
- More focused strategies are found in the report
- To study and analyze the global Rehabilitation Robotics consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Rehabilitation Robotics market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Rehabilitation Robotics manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Rehabilitation Robotics with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Rehabilitation Robotics submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Get More Information about this report at https://www.search4research.com/industry-reports/92084/global-rehabilitation-robotics-market-growth-status-and-outlook-2019-2024