Asia-Pacificgrowing with major share in the Coil Coatings Market:
TheAsia-Pacific region is among the fastest growing markets for the Coil coating formulation industry. China, India, Indonesia and other developing economies make the Asia-Pacific region one of the prominent markets with ample opportunities in automotive, building and construction. North America, led by the presence of the U.S. and Canada, is playing a significant role in industrial paint development. Similarly, Europe is a significant market as well, mostly in Western Europe, due to the existence of well-known industries known for pre-coated steel and aluminum.
Selected Type Analysis done in the Coil Coatings Market Report:
- The growing prominence of performance products is driving the market. Polyester is the important application. This segment is slated to generate a revenue of $2.95 billion in 2018 and is estimated to reach $5.56 billion in 2028.
- The increased useof polyesters will drive this segment at the fastest CAGR of 5.69% through 2028.Fluoropolymer market volume generated in 2018 is 26.8 million gallons. The marketis foreseen to reach 43.7 million gallons till 2028, growing at a CAGR of 5.46% and is slated to gain a revenue of $701.5 million by 2028.Features like high electronegativity, low polarizability, and highly durable in architectural coatings are boosting the market.SiliconizedPolyester is one segment where rate of growth is comparatively less than the above one, but in terms of revenue, it is expected to gain $708.9 million by 2028 at a CAGR of 5.25%.
- The major reason behind the demand is the composition which consists of durable polyester resin and a siliconized polyester resin, having 5% silicone content which makes the process of coil coatings much easier than the other paint coatings.
- Pastisol coating is an excellent insulator and mostly used in electrical applications. Increaseduseof electrical products will increase the demand of pastisol coil coatings in various regions..
- New hydrophobic coating and process development is the next step for the evolution of coil coatings.
- Many efforts were made and are ongoing to find new applications and markets for coil coating products, diversifying their end-uses. Older technologies are being replaced by newer and increasingly advanced technologies such as radiation, along with water borne systems.
- Increasing urbanization, working women population and penetration of retail sector, the functional food and baby food sectors are opening new opportunities for the development of new functional food categories with offers for the protein ingredient manufacturers to develop and deliver tailor made solutions.
Key players of the Coil Coatings Market:
AkzoNobel Coatings Inc. is the market leader in the global coil coating market, in terms of the profits. BASF SE. has the higher value of EBIT as compared to its core competitors in the arena. PPG Industries have recorded more than average shares as compared to the other leaders in the industry, earned during the present forecast period. If we take a look at the mentioned key players, the overall shares built is more than 79% and will be increasing till any modification resumes. Coil Coatings Market report is segmented as below
The Global Coil Coatings Market study across various end user industries is incorporated in the report.
A. Coil Coatings Market by Type
- Siliconized Polyester
B. Coil Coatings Market By Application
C. Coil Coatings Market By End User
D. Coil Coatings Market by Geography (covers 10+ countries) E. Coil Coatings Market Entropy
Companies Citied / Interviewed in Coil Coatings Market
- W.R. Grace & Co.
- Atlanta AG
- Nippon Paint Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Kansai Paint Co., Ltd.
- Becker Group
- Arkema Group
- The Valspar Corporation
- Henkel AG & Co., KGaA
- Company 9
- Company 10+
What can you expect from the report? The Coil Coatings Market Report is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Frequently Asked Questions: Q. Does IndustryARC publish country or application based reports in Coil Coatings Marketsegment? Response: Yes, we do have separate reports as mentioned below:
- Americas Coil Coatings Market Report(2018-2023)
- Asia Pacific Coil Coatings Market Growth(2018-2023)
- Europe Coil Coatings Market Analysis (2018-2023)
- Type Coil Coatings Market Forecast (2018-2023)
- Application Coil Coatings Market Share (2018-2023)
- End-User Coil Coatings Market Insights(2018-2023)
Q. Does IndustryARC provide customized reports and charge additionally for limited customization? Response:Yes, we can customize the report by extracting data from our database of reports and annual subscription databases. We can provide the following free customization:
- Increase the level of data in application or end user industry.
- Increase the number of countries in geography chapter.
- Find out market shares for other smaller companies or companies which are of interest to you.
- Company profiles can be requested based on your interests.
- Patent analysis, pricing, product analysis, product benchmarking, value and supply chain analysis can be requested for a country or end use segment.
Any other custom requirements can be discussed with our team, drop an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss more about our consulting services.
About IndustryARC:IndustryARC is a Research and Consulting Firm that publishes more than 500 reports annually, in various industries such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences &Healthcare.